User Acquisition Manager
Wikr is an IT-Media Company. We create and develop viral content projects and mobile applications.
What do we do?
We are making history on the global media market, developing online content in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our sites.
We develop antistress games, health and fitness mobile apps to help users from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally.
We are currently looking for a User Acquisition Manager (Mobile App) that will launch advertising campaigns using paid marketing channels.
- The full cycle of mobile traffic purchasing: launching advertising campaigns, traffic optimization, and scaling
- Working with designers on creatives: A/B testing and optimization
- Assessing new channels: test launches and results analysis
- Preparing reports on the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- A deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem
- Practical experience purchasing traffic for mobile applications/games from different channels
- Solid working experience with Facebook Ads/Google AdWords/Apple Search Ads and/or advertising networks
- Higher education (technical, economics, applied mathematics, information technology)
- Analytical mindset, excellent knowledge of mathematics
- Effective negotiation skills and the ability to defend the company’s interests
- Upper-intermediate English
- Big marketing budgets ($100K +)
- Professional growth (free library, internal courses, experience shares with other teams, consultations with top experts in marketing field)
- Free lunches
- Health insurance