What do we do?
Wikr is an IT-Media company. We create and develop viral content projects around the world.
Our mission is to improve people's lives with inspiring, positive and meaningful viral content.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to set up new revenue generating units.
What You’ll Do:
- Launch new projects/revenue streams ensuring achievement of ROI-positive results
- Audit, improve and constant monitor the operating effectiveness of processes within Direction
- Appropriately allocate resources within projects to increase the NPM
- Regular analysis of the financial indicators in order to timely identify zones for improvement, communicate findings to the management of the Group
- Manage team members within the project by setting goals, KPI’s, deadlines and monitor their performance
- 3+ relevant experience in Big 4 / IB or multinational companies
- Outstanding career track record
- Advanced English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify key business issues
- 1+ year of team management experience and strong leadership skills
- Advanced Excel user
What we offer:
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms and many other amenities)
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to educational materials, paid training and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Health insurance
- Corporate and team-building events, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company