Wikr is an IT-Media company.
What do we do?
We are making history on the global media market, developing online content in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our sites.
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help women from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally, especially when they're planning to start a family or make other major changes in their lives.
We are in search of a Procurement Specialist.
- Experience as a procurement specialist (2+ years)
- Knowledge of English at the upper-intermediate level or above
- Effective negotiation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Searching of counterparties to conclude deals with
- Communication with foreign counterparts to coordinate prices, payment methods, and other conditions of cooperation
- Monitoring of document circulation on concluded deals
- Keeping records of tender procedures, conducting tenders
- Experience with the preparation of policies on procurement procedures would be a plus
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to the required literature, paid trainings and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Health insurance
- Corporate events and teambuilding, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company