What do we do?
We create viral content projects around the world.
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help users from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally.
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel to support the company’s business operations
What you will do:
- Working to ensure legal compliance in the Group's countries of operations (with a focus on North America and Europe) in respect of personal data protection, marketing, consumer rights, tax compliance etc.
- Communicating with partners, banks, law firms, service providers from a variety of jurisdictions
- Undergoing KYC with banks and PSPs
- Legal research, analysis and opinion delivery on legal and related issues in a variety of jurisdictions
- Monitor and optimize company day-to-day legal matters
- 2-3 years of relevant experience (including experience in IT or other businesses operating internationally)
- At least Upper Intermediate English, including business and legal terminology
- Analytical mindset
- Strong research skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to take business-oriented decisions
- Highly motivated and result-oriented professional
- Hands-on attitude
- A keen eye for detail
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to literature and materials, paid training and courses outside the company
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunches and snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Corporate and team-building events, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company