What do we do?
We create viral content projects around the world.
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help users from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally.
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel to support the company’s business operations.
What you will do:
- Conducting negotiations with partners on the cooperation terms
- Legal research, analysis and opinion delivery on legal and related issues in a variety of jurisdictions
- GDPR compliance - analyzing and optimizing current practices, conducting GDPR trainings for teams
- IP rights compliance - analyzing and optimizing current practices, TM registration
- Business security - devising and implementing security policies, conducting security trainings for teams
- 2-3 years of relevant experience (including experience in IT or other businesses operating internationally)
- At least Upper-Intermediate English, including business and legal terminology
- Analytical mindset
- Strong research skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to take business-oriented decisions
- Highly motivated and result-oriented professional
- Hands-on attitude
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to stand ground
- Fast learner
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to literature and materials, paid training and courses outside the company
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunches and snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Corporate and team-building events, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company