Wikr is an IT media company. We create and develop viral content projects and mobile applications.
What do we do?
We are making history on the global media market, developing online content in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our sites.
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help users from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally.
Some of our Apps:
Yoga-GO — apple.co/2NWyFM4
Fitcoach — apple.co/2UisW7s
We are looking for an IT Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team.
What awaits you:
- Searching for candidates using various sources and tools, selecting online/offline channels to create candidate funnels (technical priorities: iOS, Android, PHP, QA, etc.)
- Maintaining a full hiring cycle (from drafting the job description to carrying out all the stages of selection and making the offer)
- Building of partnership relationships with hiring managers, help to investigate and analyze which candidate will be the best fit for each position
- Providing feedback to candidates at each selection stage
- Working with the internal CRM system to maintain the candidate database
- 2+ years of proven experience of providing full-cycle recruitment process of IT vacancies (technical and non-technical positions)
- The skills of using modern methods and tools for finding talent (not limited to job search sites and LinkedIn)
- Experience in conducting interviews to identify competencies (the ability to determine how well the candidate meets the requirements of the position)
- An understanding of the Ukrainian IT market
- Knowledge of English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
- To be proactive and ready for continuous improvement of the recruitment process and professional skills
Will be a plus:
- Work experience in IT product companies
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Professional growth: participation in an optimization of the recruiting process, lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid trainings and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Health insurance
- Corporate events and teambuilding, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company