Wikr is an IT-Media company. We create and develop viral content projects around the world.
Our mission is to improve people’s lives with inspiring, positive and meaningful viral projects.
What do we do?
We are making history on the global media market, developing online content in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our sites.
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help women from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally, especially when they’re planning to start a family or make other major changes in their lives.
We are currently looking for an HR Specialist. The main focus will be on People Management of Wikr Publishing team.
- Onboarding of new specialists (office and remote)
- Holding reviews after the probation periods, involvement in process of the regular performance reviews
- Development and implementation of basic educational training for remote employees
- Update and development of HR policies
- Regular monitoring of employee satisfaction and involvement, collecting feedback under semi-annual 360 assessment process, by request
- Participating in dismissal processes, analytics and decision making
- Documenting corporate culture issues into a knowledge database, and maintaining and updating it
- Involvement as an adviser in preparation of team-building events and other corporate activities
- Truly understanding that HR is your passion
- Successful experience as an HR Specialist
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English (necessarily for communication with our remote employees)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Good user of software (MS PowerPoint, Google Doc, Excel)
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to the required literature, paid training and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Health insurance
- Corporate events and teambuilding, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company