Wikr is an IT-Media company
What do we do?
We are making history on the global media market, developing online content in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our sites.
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help women from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally, especially when they're planning to start a family or make other major changes in their lives.
We are in search of a Finance Specialist.
1. Take of the role of the finance partner for one of our business units, which includes:
- review of the current finance related processes and building the effective control system
- running the budgeting process on a quarterly basis
- preparation of management-finance reports on a weekly and monthly basis. Analysis and interpretation financial results to project manager
2. Participation in monthly financial statements consolidation process running for the Group
3. Participation in external annual audits at the standalone and Group level
4. Maintaining control over PPE cycle, AR/AP balances on the Group level
- Higher education (economics, banking, auditing, accounting)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel Knowledge of IFRS and NAS
- Ability to analyze big data
- Competent speech, fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- 2+ years of experience in the Big4 or in international companies
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to details
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to the required literature, paid trainings and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Health insurance
- Corporate events and teambuilding, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company