Wikr is an IT media company. We create and develop viral content projects and mobile applications.
What do we do?
We are making history on the global media market, developing online content in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our sites.
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help users from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally.
Some of our Apps:
Yoga-GO — apple.co/2NWyFM4
Fitcoach — apple.co/2UisW7s
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team.
- Ensures timely reporting and correctness of monthly reporting package (PL/CF/BS) at the stand-alone level (10+ legal entities)
- Preparation of the Group consolidation report with analysis and comments
- Ad-hoc reports at the request of top-management
- Analysis of the Group financial indicators, identification of zones for improvement and communication to management
- Identification of weaknesses in the internal control system with their further development or/and improvement
- Active participation in Group audit by Big4 including addressing of audit issues, communication with auditors and preparation of FS
- Set technical tasks for finance/reporting automation of accounting software and in-house ERP system
- 3+ relevant experience in Big 4 / IB or multinational companies
- Outstanding career track record
- Advanced English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify key business issues
- 1+ year of team management experience and strong leadership skills
Will be a plus:
- ACCA - minimum F level passed
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Professional growth: participation in an optimization of the recruiting process, lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid trainings and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth