Wikr is an IT media company. We create and develop viral content projects and mobile applications.
What do we do?
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help users from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst for one of our lead Fitness mobile app - Yoga GO which is targeted at users from the USА, Canada, UK.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our mobile apps
- User - friendly optimization of data analysis and reports
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel/Google sheets
- Ability to automate tasks with any language (preferred Python)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Experience in data management and data analytics
- Ability to initiate and drive projects
- A drive to learn new technologies and analytic tools
Nice to have:
- Experience with mobile analytics/attribution tools (AppsFlyer, Firebase, Amplitude)
- Experience in A/B testing
- Relevant experience in mobile apps field, especially in marketing efforts evaluation
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to literature and materials, paid training and courses outside the company
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunches & snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Corporate and team-building events, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company