Wikr is an IT media company. We create and develop viral content projects and mobile applications.
What do we do?
We are making history on the global media market, developing online content in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our sites.
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help users from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally.
Some of our Apps:
Yoga-GO — apple.co/2NWyFM4
Fitcoach — apple.co/2UisW7s
We are looking for a Chief Accountant to join our team.
- Management of the team of accountants, management of subordinates' career development
- Assure timely and correct preparation of accounting records and statutory financial reports (PnL, BS, Cash flow statement, budget) and participate in the preparation of consolidated IFRS financial statements
- Support group and local audit of the companies
- Tax reporting and compliance
- Supervision of the remuneration process
- Participation in the process of accounting automatisation
- 3+ years of experience as Chief Accountant/Head of Accounting/Deputy Chief Accountant/Finance manager
- Proven successful experience in financial processes/systems design and improvement
- Strong knowledge of Ukrainian Statutory Accounting as well as IFRS
- Completed or on the final stage of completion of accounting financial qualification such as CAP/CIPA, CPA
- Knowledge of accounting software: 1C, Medoc, QuickBooks, ERP systems
- English at Upper-Intermediate level: oral and written
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to analyze and simultaneously work with diverse information
- Must be proactive, prompt, precise, accurate, responsible and goal-oriented
Will be a plus:
- Experience in working with international companies
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Professional growth: participation in an optimization of the recruiting process, lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid trainings and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Health insurance
- Corporate events and teambuilding, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company